Welcome to the Dahlia Society of Australia.
The Dahlia Society of Australia is a direct link to all State Societies of NSW/ACT, South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland & Victoria and the Regional Dahlia Clubs of Central Mid-West (Orange NSW), Shepparton, Portland & Ballarat.
2013 National Conference Hosted by S.A Dahlia Society
Conference Theme :- "Flowers - Food and Fun
Registration Forms available from Secretary
Adele Ray email@example.com 08 - 85243343
The Barossa Valley offers more than just Dahlias
Find out more by contacting the SA Dahlia Society
We aim to provide Information:-
- On growing dahlias for the Home Garden and Exhibiting.
- Details for your nearest Dahlia Society or Club that will assist with Membership & Up-Coming events. See the Dahlia Societies section.
- How to become a member of a Dahlia Society or Club.
- Dates & locations where you can see Dahlias on display
- Pictures of the better dahlia cultivars grown around Australia
- Provide contact information for Overseas & Interstate visitors for planning a trip
- You do not have to Show Dahlias to become a member.
- For a Guest Speaker for your club contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To purchase Quality Tubers Click on the Logo Below
Dahlia Society of Australia Special Awards
These awards are selected by the respective Presidents and presented to members for their exceptional contributions to their respective societies.
John Bennet - Tasmania
Steve Cox - Natrional Dahlia Scoiety Victoria
Colin Donohue - Portland Dahlia Society (Victoria)
Shirley Clarke - Shepparton Dahlia Society
Joe Daniel - Western Districts Dahlia Society
The Wedd Family - Queensland Dahlia Society
Joan Matulick - S.A. Dahlia Society
Bruce Raines - Dahlia Society of ACT N.S.W.
Robe Slarke - Central West Dahlia Society (NSW)